Data collection and Crowdsourcing
  • Project Category

Recording
  • Name

Alexander Ulric…

contact@aimproved.com
  • Tel

+1 (585) 438-0103
Hi, I hope this email finds you well and that you're having an enjoyable day!

I would like to introduce myself and my company as a potential vendor for your organization.

My name is Alexander Ulrich. I am the Chief Executive Officer and founder of aimproved.com Our company provides crowdsourcing and data collection services including speech collection, audio transcription, business intelligence research, among others.

We focus primarily on Nordic languages - Swedish, Finnish, Danish and Norwegian.

However, our company provides its services in over 20 different languages.

I'm reaching out with the hope of working with you on a collaborative effort. We have an extensive database with human resources who can perform a variety of tasks including: collecting speeches, transcribing them accurately, as well as annotating transcripts to enhance understanding on what was said during these speeches among many other services.

We want to know if you think this service could benefit your organization? If so, please let us know how we can go about setting up a meeting for further discussion about collaborating together!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards

첨부파일

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

ADSOUND Co., LTD     /     Business Registration Number : 106 - 81 - 87833
Mail-order Business Registration : 2012-SEOULGEUMCHEON-0179
1117,1118 Byucksan Digitalvalley2, 184, Gasandigital2ro, Geumcheon, Seoul
TEL : 02-715-3176     /     FAX : 02-6918-6246     /     E-mail : korea@adsound.com

COPYRIGHT(C) 2019. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
MOBILE ver. PRIVACY Policy